Jute Box DIY Activity ~ Creative Box Makeover with Jute Rope
This is a no fail Jute Box DIY activity with jute rope. Even kids can do this. It is a good activity to engage the kids during holidays. Jute Rope has the rustic look and you can do simple wonders with jute ropes. You can make laundry bags, gadget holders or anything with the jute ropes.
Things Required for Jute Box DIY Activity:
- Jute Rope
- Plastic Container or any Icecream Bowl
- Mod Podge or Fevicol
- Acrylic Colours of your choice
- Brush to paint
- Take an used ice cream bowl or any other user container of your choice. I have taken an ice cream bowl which is in a square shape.
- Clean it and see nothing is sticking to it.
- Apply Mod Podge or Fevicol at the bottom all around the bowl.
- Now start sticking the jute rope without any gaps.
- Now again add little fevicol and again stick the jute rope.
- Complete this process until the whole bowl is completed and make sure you stick the end part with more care.
- Leave it for sometime to dry.
- Now you can paint it with acrylics as per your taste.
- See below pics as how I have painted my jute box.
- Apply fevicol little by little as it will stick to hands if you apply to the complete bowl.
- Be extra careful while sticking the edges.
- You can use this container to store keys or small items etc. I store headsets in that container.
PS: I have painted two designs for the same bowl, can use on either side.